Friday, December 3, 2010

Blogging sluggishly

I have to admit I'm finding it hard to find the time to blog on a daily (or even regular) basis. I don't know how others do it!
Every evening, once the kids are in bed, and I've caught up on the day's events with my husband, I just can't bring myself back to the computer.
Perhaps I need to do this in the mornings, as I am trying now?
Not to mention the poor quality of my writing, I barely even read it through before hitting 'publish'. And my mind isn't really focused, it's distracted by at least a dozen things every minute.
I have a heap of blog posts to catch up on. So, pretty much everything is in retrospect by a few days to weeks (even months). I apologise, but not for putting my family first! haha
Anyway, to make up for the backward looking crafting, here is a present photo, how we enjoyed the weather yesterday and made the most of the outdoors. Yeah! (and still, I'm a day behind, aren't I?)

No comments:

Post a Comment